GeneralAdd sketches to your canvas within the Nureva™ Span™ ideation system from the Span app on your tablet, your PC's Chrome™ or Safari® browser or while working on the wall.
Create and edit sketchesFrom your device
1. Select Sketch from the toolbar
2. Choose an ink color to draw or select the eraser to remove ink
3. If necessary, use the menu to Duplicate or Delete your note. Selecting Duplicate will create a second note in your tray and selecting Delete will remove the note from your tray.
The sketch will automatically be added to your tray where it is only visible to you. Once you drag and drop the sketch onto your canvas, it becomes visible to the other canvas participants.
You can edit, duplicate or delete your sketch once it has been added to the canvas by double clicking it to bring up the editing box.
On the wall
1. Press and hold your finger or stylus on the wall to bring up the menu
2. Tap Sketch
3. Double tap the sketch to open the editing box and add or remove ink
4. Tap Done to close the editing box
Last updated: August 10, 2016