How do I change the IP address for the NAM2-1?
1. Locate the six dials on the back of the NAM2-1. The top row of dials corresponds with the IP address for Channel A and the bottom row corresponds with Channel B. Each dial corresponds with one of the last three digits of the IP address.
2. Use a small flat head screw driver to set the new IP address for each channel.
3. Power off the NAM2-1, wait ten seconds, then power back on.
4. Open the Span setup center by tapping the icon in your task bar
5. Tap Image Alignment
6. Tap Settings
7. Compare the IP addresses in the Span setup center with the ones programmed into the back of the NAM2-1. If the IP addresses do not match, change the ones in the Span setup center to match the NAM2-1.
Last updated: May 12, 2016