New software features
- Users can add templates to their canvases to organize notes, images, sketches, and groups. The items added to a template move together when the template is moved around the canvas.
- Some templates include hot spots that help categorize content into groups within the template
- Some templates include colored hot spots that change the color of notes added to templates to match the color of that area
Improved inking while working on the wall
- Annotations and sketches have smoother calligraphic ink
- Users can pin groups within groups
- Groups light up to indicate when a user either adds or removes an item from that group
- Administrators designate users as students or teachers
- Parent consent is required to add a student to the software
- Teachers can create canvases and add students as either canvas owners or participants.
Improved image alignment with the Span setup center
- New image alignment software for the NAM2-1 image alignment module eliminates the need for a configuration PC
- Improved intuitive user interface
Triple panoramic configuration and surround configuration are now available
The software now supports configurations with 3 projectors and 3 PCs. For more information on the supported system configurations, please see our website’s hardware page.