GeneralAdd a flip chart to your canvas while working at the wall to create a large digital workspace with multiple pages.
Create a flip chart from:
- Span™ wall software
Create a flip chart
- Press and hold your stylus or finger on the canvas to bring up the menu
- Click Flip chart
- Use the quick tools bar to
— duplicate the flip chart
— pin or unpin the flip chart to the canvas
— open the link (will only appear if a hyperlink has been added to the note)
Click the three-dot menu at the top-right corner of the flip chart for the following options:
- Edit: Draw and write on your flip chart. You can also double-click the flip chart to open the editing box. Click Done to close the editing box.
- Duplicate: Creates an identical flip chart
- Pin: Attach the flip chart to the canvas background to prevent it from being moved. To undo pinning, open the menu again and select Unpin.
- Add link: Add a hyperlink to the flip chart (see Adding a hyperlink)
- Delete: Remove the entire flip chart and all its pages from the canvas. Deleting a flip chart cannot be undone.
- Click the plus sign on the tray to create additional pages. Select the page you wish to work on to bring it to the top of the flip chart.
- Use the three-dot menu on the individual page to duplicate or delete that page
Last Updated: July 12, 2017