Set up the displays
- Right-click on your desktop and select Display settings from the menu. Depending on which version of Windows you are running, you may need to navigate to the advanced settings.
- Go to the advanced settings and ensure the resolution for the display associated with the projector is set to 1920 x 720
- Set the display associated with the projector as the Main Display
- On the second monitor, set the resolution to the one recommended by Windows.
- If necessary, click and drag the display icons to rearrange the left side and right side to match the way the displays are set up in the room.
- Change the Windows setting from Multiple displays to Extend these displays
- Save the changes and restart your computer.
- Launch the touch driver from the taskbar
- Select Auto from the Touch Area Settings drop-down menu
- Select Auto from the Calibration drop-down menu
Last updated: November 25, 2016