Administrators are responsible for allocating the licenses available within the software subscription. The administrator has the ability to remove users, edit accounts and reassign available accounts. All administrative tasks are completed via your PC's Chrome™, Edge™ or Safari® browser.
Remove user accountsRemoving a user from the subscription will remove them from all canvases.
If the user being removed is the sole owner of:
- Canvases with participants: You will be prompted to assign a new owner to those canvases from the list of participants. For education subscriptions, every canvas requires teacher supervision and must have at least one teacher as an owner.
- Canvases with no other participants: The canvases will be deleted automatically unless they are assigned a new owner before the user is removed.
- Go to span.nureva.com and log in to your account
- If you do not have a user account, logging in will bring you directly to your subscriptions. If you have a user account, click your name on the right corner and select Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
- Click Users
- Click the menu next to the user you wish to remove and select Remove. For both business and education subscriptions, if user is the sole owner of a canvas that has other participants, you will be prompted to select a new owner from the drop-down list before removing the user.
Once user has been removed, the licence becomes available to be assigned to another user. Content in canvases that the user had previously contributed to is not affected by the removal of their account.
Last updated: November 16, 2016